Products - Production Planning Solutions
Planvisage intelligent production planning software gives manufacturers the competitive edge. Planvisage production planning solution is the product of our collaboration with several customers over several years.
Every implementation leads to improvements and new features that can be adapted to suit your business processes.
Production planning involves automatic generation of work orders and procurement orders based on
- Real time material and capacity constraints end-to-end
- Minimize costs by reducing inventory and wip
- Effective resource utilization
- Insure adherence to customer delivery dates
Planvisage Production Planning module does it by
- Considering both material and capacity constraints simultaneously while generating production plan
- Using pull based model to generate the plan thereby reducing inventory
- Maintaining safety stock
- Reducing resource downtime by aligning the flow of material
Features of Planvisage Production Planning module are
- What-if analysis capability to find if a new order can be satisfied, given a set of orders are already planned in the system
- Infinite capacity planning
- Incremental planning of an order
- Prioritize an order based on customer.
- Consolidate all orders
- Lock/freeze a plan up to a certain number of days
- Model calendar like working shifts, holidays, planned maintenance and overtime
- Planned orders can be viewed using Gantt chart
- Graphical representation of end-to-end factory shop floor and movement of orders
- Support of 1-level of distribution from factory to customer while planning
- Different resource types like simple, aggregate, pool, batch and subcontract
- Model capacity constraints like setup time, wait time, min queue time, transfer batch quantity, yield, alternate resource and alternate routing.
- Model material constraints like operation level consumption, by products, lot sizes and alternate item
- Warns how work orders and sales orders are affected when
- Supplier has delayed his shipment
- Cycle time variation
- Material rejection
- Resource breakdown
How do i achieve growth?
The solution does not lie
in traditional transactional
ERP systems, which are
reactive in nature. You
need a decision-making
system like Planvisage